Meal components: Veggie Only
- Crush grissini sticks using a rolling pin or a food processor in order to make crumbs.
- Place lemon juice, mustard, salt, stevia, mint and vinegar in a blender. Pulse then add the chicken broth and blend until well combined.
- Shave fennel into thin slices using a mandolin or a sharp knife. Place in large bowl.
- Chop some fennel fronds too and add them into a bowl with the sliced fennel.
- Add mint vinaigrette to fennel slices and toss. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Divide marinated fennel between two plates. Top with parsley and grissini crumbs.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.