Meal components: Protein + Veggie
- 1/3 cup Braggs
- 1/32 tsp powdered stevia
- 1/4 tsp Glucomannan SP: do not use
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 7 oz chicken breast chopped
- 30 spears Asparagus ribboned
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- Mix Braggs, and glucomannan in a bowl.
- Add the ginger, garlic, onion, rice vinegar and asparagus in the bowl as well.
- Toss chicken in the marinade and refrigerate for one hour.
- Heat non-stick saute pan or wok over medium heat then add the chicken and marinade to the hot pan.
- Toss chicken as it cooks and cook for about 8 minutes. Serve hot.
- AP version: add broccoli and bell pepper slices and saute in coconut oil.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.