meal components: protein + fruit
- 1/3 cup strawberries diced
- 3/4 cup whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano chopped
- 1/2 tbsp thyme chopped
- 2 tbsp shallot minced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 200 grams steak cut in thin slices
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup red bell pepper sliced - AP
- Dissolve 1/2 tsp baking soda in 1/4 cup water. Add cubed steak and marinate for 20 minutes. Rinse meat and season with 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and cumin. Set aside.
- Add diced strawberries, parsley, oregano, thyme, shallots, vinegar, remaining salt and pepper in a food processor and blend together to make chimichurri.
- Skewer marinated steak slices and whole strawberries and grill for about 2-3 minutes on each side. (Add red bell pepper sliced to the skewers for the AP version).
- Brush with chimichurri sauce and serve.
Marinate the steak overnight with the salt and pepper to make it even more flavorful.
Macros listed are for SP version.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: Should you add lipo mic shots to your hCG Program —-
—- ARTICLE: The why: What is the purpose of loading on the hCG diet? —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.