meal components: protein + veggie
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 7 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces, 200g per 7 oz
- 1 3/4 cups diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups cold chicken broth SP Option: use water instead
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Season chicken with a ½ tsp salt and let sit.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, and ground coriander. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Add tomatoes, onion, garlic and green onion to an Instant Pot.
- Top with chicken and cilantro.
- Pour in broth, water and lemon juice.
- Close lid and vent. Select SOUP setting. When the timer goes off, let the pressure release naturally, approx. 20-30 minutes in total.
- Open lid.
- Season to taste with 1 tsp salt.
- Serve immediately.
You can season the chicken ahead of time and add to the refrigerator for up to 8 hours. The flavor on the chicken will get stronger with more time!
You can make this soup ahead of time and freeze portions in ziplock bags. Reheat over the stove until warmed all the way through.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- My hCG Diet Results – About hCGChica —-
—- ARTICLE: HCG DIET OVERVIEW – 5 BASIC STEPS —-