Meal components: Protein+Veggie
- 7 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 oz Franks hot sauce
- 1/16 tsp powdered stevia
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 in celery stalks trimmed and cuthalf (optional to peel as well)
- Add Frank’s hot sauce, Stevia, apple cider vinegar, and salt to the Instant Pot.
- Stir until the Stevia dissolves.
- Add chicken.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. Let it naturally release.
- Shred chicken in the Instant Pot with two forks.
- If the juices are not fully absorbed, set Instant Pot to saute function. Let cook until the juices are absorbed by the chicken.
- Remove and serve with celery.
- You can fill the celery with the meat or use the meat as a “sauce” to pick up with your celery. The meat mixture may not all fit in the celery serving.
Double or triple the batch for the week! You can easily make this chicken ahead of time and freeze in individual servings in freezer bags.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.