Meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 ounce ground beef
- 6 tbsp Bare Foods Soppin' Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Glucomannan
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Bare Foods 7 Herb Dressing
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, Soppin sauce, glucomannan, tomato paste, salt, pepper, onion and coconut aminos. Use your hands to ensure the meat and spices are well mixed.
- Place meat in a loaf pan and press gently to distribute evenly.
- Bake the meatloaf in a 350 degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees in the center of the loaf.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Toss arugula with Bare Foods dressing and mushrooms.
- Slice meatloaf as you would a loaf of bread and serve with the salad on the side.
- Substitute ground turkey in place of the ground beef. Add and additional 1/2 tsp glucomannan when using turkey. - Use Bare Foods Spicy Soppin Sauce for meatloaf with a little more kick.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.