meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz ground chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Simple Girl Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup meyer lemon slices (cut with a mandolin paper thin)
- 2 cups broccoli AP
- 1 cup micro greens
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken and salt.
- Press chicken mix into an eight-inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown.
- Distribute the broccoli and lemon slices over the crust and then drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over the top. Return to oven for about 10 minutes or until the broccoli begins to brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with micro greens. Serve while hot
Skip the micro greens and add red pepper flakes to give the pizza an extra kick.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.