Meal components: Veggie
- 2 cups peeled cubed zucchini . Yes! Just do it
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp powdered swerve
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg and cloves
- 1-2 scoops powdered stevia each scoop is 1/32
- 1/16 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp Optional: apple extract
- Optional topping:
- 1 grissini or 3 gluten free rice crackers that equal 25 cals. Per serving
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Swerve SP: use 1-2 scoops powdered stevia
- Coconut spray SP: do not use
- Combine the pie ingredients (be careful to sprinkle the xanthan over the mixture spreading as evenly as you can and mix well so it does not make little gloppy spots) and microwave on high in a bowl with a plate over the top for 6-8 minutes (or bake at 350 for 30 minutes).
- Meanwhile, sauté the topping ingredients together on the stovetop till toasted.
- Remove pie from microwave, stir, top with a crumble topping and serve.
- Without topping: 54 calories, .9g fat, 11.3g carbs, 3.4g proteins, 4g fiber With topping: 89 calories, 2.2g fat, 16.6g carbs, 3.8g proteins, 5g fiber
- With topping made without the coconut oil spray: 79 calories, 1.2g fat, 16.6g carbs, 3.8g proteins, 5g fiber
- For LSP: use apple instead of zucchini.
- For SP: remove the thickener and zucchini. Use apple instead.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.