meal components: protein + veggie
- 2 whole eggs poached
- 6 Egg Whites poached
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil AP
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini AP
- 1 1/2 cup diced yellow squash AP
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper AP
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet. Add summer squash, red bell pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Cook until the squash is tender, approximately 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach is just wilted, approximately 30 seconds to 1 minutes. Stir in salsa and remove from heat.
- Divide the hash evenly between two plates. Top each plate with 1 whole poached egg and 3 poached egg whites. Garnish with sliced green onion.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: COMPLETE GUIDE: THE BEST WAY TO DO PHASE 3 OF HCG —-
—- INTERVIEW: 80 LBS LOST WITH HCG INJECTIONS, 12 INCHES GONE FROM HER WAIST —-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.