Meal components: protein + veggie
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, salt and pickle juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Press the beef mix into an 8-inch pan and bake in a 400 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until meat begins to brown slightly around the edges.
- Take the crust out of the oven.
- Mix tomato paste, stevia, water and mustard together then spread across pizza crust. Return crust to the oven for one minute.
- Remove from oven and top pizza with shredded lettuce, onion, and pickles.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.