meal components: protein + veggie
- Heat a small pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp of water and sauté the sliced onions until golden brown (add water and deglaze as needed to prevent burning until done). Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Divide into two equal portions and shape into patties.
- Preheat BBQ grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side (for medium-well).
- Top each burger with the sautéed onions, and half a lettuce leaf on each side for your wrap, along 1 tsp Dijon mustard.
AP version using Portobello Mushroom bun to be found here.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- HCG TIMELINE: HOW LONG TO BE ON PHASE 2 AND ALL ABOUT BREAKS BETWEEN ROUNDS —-
—- GUIDE: hCG Diet Pellets & Tablets —-