Meal components: veggie
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Leave a portion of the stems on please. Using a sharp knife, make thin slices, about 1/8 - 1/4 inch apart, in each radish piece stopping about 3/4 of the way through.
- Place the radish pieces in a baking dish and drizzle it with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and basil. Mix well.
- Evenly sprinkle the radishes with the seasoning mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 25 minutes, until the radishes are tender.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for 5-10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley and chives.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.