meal components: protein + veggie
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, garlic, lime juice and hot sauce.
- Place shrimp in a separate bowl and pour half of lime juice mix over the shrimp. Toss to coat and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Whisk remaining lime juice mix together with salsa, salt and greek yogurt and set aside.
- Place romaine, bell pepper, onion and tomato in a large bowl and toss together.
- Pour salsa dressing over salad and divide salad between two bowls.
- Place shrimp and marinade in a skillet and cook shrimp for 3 minutes on each side or until nicely pink and fully cooked.
- Divide shrimp between salad bowls and enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.