Meal components: Protein + Veggie + Fruit
- 7 oz ground chicken
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced Basil
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1/16 tsp powdered stevia
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 of strawberries, liquid stevia and vinegar. Boil for one minute then puree.
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken, and salt.
- Press chicken mix into an eight-inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown.
- Spread strawberry sauce over the pizza crust, leaving ¼” gap near the edge.
- Place remaining sliced strawberries across the pizza, sprinkle with red onion and place back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil. Serve while hot.
- Top with spinach after baking to add a serving of vegetables - Add 2 tsp cocoa powder to the strawberry sauce for a chocolate strawberry pizza
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.