Meal components: protein + veggie
- 3 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage on mandolin without the teeth - for long thin strips
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 scoop powdered stevia
- 1 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 1 tbsp fresh mint minced
- 2 tbsp Braggs aminos
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 7 oz ground chicken
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 2 tbsp fresh lemongrass minced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- Make dressing by whisking together lemon juice, ginger, stevia, lemongrass paste and braggs. Toss cabbage with dressing and set aside.
- Add chicken broth to a large skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken to skillet and stir, breaking up the pieces as they cook.
- Cook chicken for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add green onion, lemongrass, cilantro and mint. Stir and cook for one more minute then turn off heat.
- Divide cabbage salad between two bowls and top with chicken.
- For AP, add shredded broccoli or cauliflower to the salad. - Works well with ground turkey. - If you can’t find lemongrass paste, finely mince fresh lemongrass and use instead.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.