meal component: alternative protein + veggie
- 4 cups daikon radish chopped
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp glucomannan powder
- 2 scoops powdered stevia or to taste
- Boil the chopped daikon in a large pot of water. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain and mash using a blender or masher.
- Mix the salt, cinnamon, vanilla and yogurt together in a small bowl.
- Add Yogurt Mix to mashed radish. Sprinkle glucomannan powder to thicken and stir.
Alternate Instant Pot Cooking Method:
- Put some water under grate, then grate inside instant pot. Layer peeled, chopped Daikon radish on grate. Set to 5 minutes manual pressure for every 2 servings worth.
A Pinch of nutmeg would also be great in this to give it another layer of ‘fall’ flavor.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.