Meal components: protein + veggie
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the ground chicken by squeezing it in a mesh sieve.
- Mix the burger ingredients together by hand then form into 2 patties.
- Grill for 7 minutes on each side.
- For spinach, add the spinach, water, salt and garlic to a saute pan. Saute till just slightly wilted, add the chopped basil, then remove from heat.
- Microwave option for spinach: In a large microwavable bowl, combine spinach, salt and garlic. Cover with plastic wrap but leave one corner open slightly. Microwave for 3 minutes. Stir cooked spinach, add chopped basil and stir again.
- Place one burger on each plate and divide the spinach between plates as well. Enjoy hot.
- Add 2 teaspoons of chopped mint to the spinach to have an extra minty flavor boost.