Meal components: protein + veggie
- In a large bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, radishes, salt, pepper and garlic. Set aside to marinate.
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken, minced garlic and salt.
- Press chicken mix into an eight-inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown.
- Spread marinated radishes across the pizza then top with fresh basil.
- For an AP version, add arugula to the daikon salad mix.
- Fresh cilantro also will work well as a garnish.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.