Meal components: protein + veggie
- Whisk the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and garlic is small bowl.
- Place sea bass on a sheet tray and cover with seasoning mix.
- Bake sea bass in a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes then remove from the oven, top with parsley and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Rinse shallots with the skins still on. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and place it in the 450 degree oven. Roast until the skins are a deep brown and blistered- about 50 minutes.
- Remove the shallots from the oven and let them cool enough to touch. Split in half and scoop out the roasted shallot. Serve next to the sea bass.
- Shallots can go in the oven 30 minutes before sea bass so both are ready to eat at the same time.
- Balsamic drizzled over the shallots adds a sweet and tangy taste.
- Make your own lemon pepper seasoning with 2 tbsp kosher salt, 1 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper and the zest of one lemon.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.