Meal components: protein + veggie
- Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in a slow cooker along with broccoli if doing AP version.
- Whisk the dressing, garlic and water together in a small bowl and add to the instant pot.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 5-7 minutes.
- Release the steam when done, add the spinach and stir till wilted.
- Serve while hot!
- This recipe can easily be made in a slow cooker - just cook on high for 4 hours. - Use brussel sprouts rather than spinach. Add the sprout to the slow cooker or Instant Pot at the beginning of the recipe, along with the chicken. - Skip the broccoli for an SP recipe. - Add some extra volume to the recipe by serving it on top of miracle rice. - AP version nutritional information: 177 calories, 9g carbs, 27g protein, 2g fat, 4g fiber, 3g sugar
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.