Meal components: Protein + Veggie
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken, 1/2 of curry powder and 1/3 of salt.
- Press chicken mix into an eight inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown.
- In a small saucepan, combine curry powder, salt, paprika, freshly grated ginger, tomato paste and diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Boil sauce for 4 minutes then remove from heat and puree. Pour sauce over baked chicken crust.
- Lay sliced tomatoes on top of sauce and return to oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley and green onion and serve while hot.
-For an AP version, top with chopped cauliflower, broccoli or zucchini -To make the sauce a little spicier, add ½ tsp red pepper flakes -Canned, diced tomatoes will also work well for the sauce. -Use rainbow colored tomatoes (red, yellow, green) to make the meatza extra appealing to the eye
I made this for dinner tonight and was really pleased with the end result. I wondered if the chicken base might be a bit tough but it was great.
I will definitely make it again…..I felt like I was eating pizza which is just what I wanted lol.
Thank you so much for all the effort you have put into the recipes…you are extremely generous!
You’re so welcome Judy! I know aren’t these pizza things awesome?