Meal components: Protein + Veggie + Fruit
- 2 cup green cabbage shredded
- 2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 7 oz sirloin
- 1 tsp garlic diced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 clementines segmented
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 scoop powdered stevia
- 2 tbsp Braggs aminos
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp beef broth SP: use water
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Add cabbage to dressing bowl and toss together well. Set aside
- Rub sirloin with the garlic, salt and pepper then place on a hot grill.
- Cook steak to your desired doneness (about 4 minutes on each side). Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Divide cabbage salad between two plates.
- Slice steak and place on top of cabbage along with orange segments.
- Double the dressing and use it as a marinade for the steak. Marinate overnight then cook as directed.