Meal components: protein + fruit
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/4 cup reserved whole strawberries
- 2 tsp Swerve SP: use 1-2 scoops powdered stevia
- 2 scoops stevia 1/32 per scoop
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take the reserved strawberries and dice them (this is to fold into the batter later for chunky dessert- if you don’t like, you can skip this and just blend it with the rest of them).
- Take the rest of the strawberries and blend it will all the ingredients EXCEPT the egg white.
- Beat the egg white till it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in half the strawberry purée and the diced strawberries till combined.
- Pour the remaining strawberry purée in the bottom of a serving dish, layer the strawberry mousse mixture on top.
- Eat or freeze and enjoy after frozen.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.