meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz top sirloin cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp minced white onion
- 2 cups chopped fennel
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 3/4 cups beef stock SP Option: use water instead
- 2 bay leaves
- Stir together baking soda and water in a medium bowl. Add sirloin and stir to coat. Let soak 15 minutes.
- Remove meat from solution and rinse.
- Set Instant Pot to “Saute”. Brown meat on all side. Remove.
- Add onion, fennel and garlic. Cook until slightly softened, approx. 5 min.
- Add meat back to the Instant Pot, along with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high pressure for 30 min.
- Serve warm.
If you like a spicier stew, add ½ tsp cayenne pepper at the end of cooking for more heat.
Make a double batch and divide into four freezer bags for individual portions to last the entire week.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: BEING REASONABLE ABOUT THE EXPECTATIONS ON THE HCG DIET —-
—- INTERVIEW: ALEXANDRA’S 55LB WEIGHT LOSS WITH INJECTIONS —-