Meal components: protein + veggie
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, cilantro, chicken broth and coconut aminos. Blend until smooth.
- Place the marinade in a resealable bag or large bowl and add in the shrimp. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place two large pieces of foil on a work surface, bringing the edges upward slightly.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in each foil pack (one cup per foil) and divide the shrimp and marinade between the two packs as well.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, paprika, and cumin then sprinkle the mix over the foil packs.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the shrimp and veggies and seal the packets closed.
- Place the foil packs on a preheated grill, close the grill and cook for 6 minutes.
- Open the grill and shake the packets a little to mix them up. Then cook for another 8 minutes.
- Open the packets and garnish with the remaining cilantro.
- For AP: add lime slices to the packets before the go on the grill.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.