Meal components: alternative protein
- 2 Eggs separated
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3 scoop stevia extract powder
- 2 tsp Swerve
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk the 8 egg whites with the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form (try not to whisk too long or the eggs can get dry).
- Add salt and lemon juice and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand whisk to mix the two egg yolks, cocoa powder, stevia and vanilla together.
- Fold the yolk mixture and the whites together gently, trying to keep as much air in the whites as possible to make a fluffy souffle.
- Divide the souffle mix into two large ramekins.
- Place in a preheated 350-degree oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy warm.
- The souffle may shrink after being removed from the oven so serve it right away! - Try bakto chocolate or strawberry extract in place of vanilla. - Serve with berries for a fruit option.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.