meal components: alternative protein + veggie + 1/2 fruit
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the broccoli florets onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
- While the broccoli roasts, whisk together the greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the sliced onion and blueberries and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss until well coated.
- Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
Made this tonight. It was good. I roasted my broccoli in the air fryer at 400 for 5 min, shake, then 5 min more. It was perfect! Added the onion, blueberries, and dressing. Tossed and chilled 4 hours. I will make this again, but I will not add the onion to the salad (overpowering). I will also wait to drizzle the dressing on the salad prior to serving. The broccoli seemed to absorb the dressing and it was a bit dry despite the fact there was alot if dressing poured on. Overall this salad was good but needs a few tweaks. Thanks so much Rayzel!!
Love this Holly!