meal components: protein + veggie
- In large bowl, mix chicken, coconut aminos, ginger, cilantro and salt together.
- Form meatballs with your hands.
- Add ½ cup chicken broth to large pot and heat over medium. Add meatballs to hot broth and saute until cooked, about 8 minutes, flipping the balls occasionally.
- Add garlic to pan and stir to saute with meatballs about a minute.
- Add remaining chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add spinach and chives and let wilt into soup for about 3 minutes.
- Serve soup warm.