Meal components: veggie
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until softened and fragrant.
- Break the grissini sticks into ½” pieces, add to the pan, and toast for 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Add the arugula to the pan and toss until it begins to wilt slightly.
- Remove from heat, drizzle with the vinaigrette, and toss until well coated.
- Divide between two plates and serve.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.