Meal components: Veggie
- Heat vegetable broth in a large saute pan.
- Add onions, thyme and cinnamon.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes. Onions should be soft and golden.
- Mix in vinegar and stevia extract.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Portion as needed.
- Use a mandolin slicer to cut the onions very thin. - If the vegetable broth evaporates and the onions are burning in the hot pan, add a tablespoon or two of water as needed to prevent burning.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.