meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz chicken breast (100g per 3.5 oz) boneless, skinless, diced
- 1/4 cup purple onion thinly sliced
- 6 cups Shiitake mushrooms sliced - AP
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil -AP
- 1 tbsp Indian curry powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 package Miracle Noodles spaghetti or angel hair - AP
- water to periodically deglaze while sauteing onion and mushrooms
- Sprinkle ½ the curry powder and ¼ tsp salt on the diced raw chicken and rub in and let sit.
- In a large pan, heat coconut oil, then add purple onion and sauté until softened.
- Add sliced shiitake mushrooms and continue to saute. This will be a lot of bulk at first and seem dry, but if you keep the heat fairly low, once the mushrooms start to soften they will release their own liquids and the pan won’t be dry anymore. If you have trouble you can always add a little chicken broth or water though.
- Add remaining ½ tbsp of curry powder, dried basil and ½ tsp Salt to pan. Deglaze with water periodically as needed to prevent burning. Add diced chicken and finish sauteing.
- Serve over miracle noodles.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: MY PERSONAL VISIT TO AN HCG PHARMACY – NU IMAGE MEDICAL —-
—- INTERVIEW: LAURA’S PHASE 3 SUCCESS —-
I used purple cabbage as I didn’t have any mushrooms but essentially followed the directions in cooking it down. I made the mistake of using too much curry powder but that said it was very tasty and I’ll definitely try again.
Awesome that’s great to hear- I think the curry powder can definitely be very individual too as far as what seems tasty since it’s a strong taste.
This was ABSOLUTELY delicious! I deglazed the pan with a couple of tablespoons of Tom Yum broth…which added a slight lemon/lime flavour and added a tablespoon of chopped fresh basil. GOURMET!
I could honestly eat this everyday 🙂
Wonderful Susan, so happy to hear it! Loved what you did with it. Mmmmmm