meal component: veggie
- 2 bunches Swiss chard leaves
- Coconut Oil Spray approx. 7-8 sprays - AP
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tsp salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut Swiss chard into large pieces, about 2-3” across.
- Add vinegar and use your hands to coat the leaves evenly.
- Add leaves to a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper in an even layer.
- Spray lightly with coconut oil.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning halfway through, until crispy.
- Season with salt and serve immediately.
Like things a little spicy? Add a ¼ tsp of cayenne pepper to the salt before seasoning the chips.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: HOW TO GET YOUR HCG OUT OF THE VIAL —-
—- ARTICLE: SHOULD YOU LOAD 3 DAYS FOR THE HCG DIET?—-
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.