Meal components: alternative protein + veggie
- Radishes can be shredded in a food processor.
- In a large bowl, combine 4 egg whites with shredded radish, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and paprika. Mix well.
- Scoop radish mix into hot sauté pan 1/2 cup sized patties (you can use a little coconut oil for this). Sear each side for two minutes, flipping the patties and searing the other side so both are golden brown. Cook all of the radish mix this way.
- Place one radish hash patty into the bottom of a ramekin and then crack one egg and one egg white into the ramekin. Top with a second radish hash. Make one more ramekin in the same manner.
- Bake egg cups for 15 minutes in a 350-degree oven. 1 patty per meal.
- You can easily make this one large casserole by layering the radish patties in the bottom of a casserole dish, cracking the eggs on top and baking. - For AP option - sear radish patties with coconut oil spray.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.