Meal components: Protein+Veggie
- Cut raw chicken breast into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- In large sauce pot saute the onions, garlic and celery along with about 1/4 of chicken broth. Cook for about 10 minutes until celery and onions are soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except the raw chicken, to sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add chicken, lower heat to a simmer and cook for one hour.
- Bring the soup back up to a boil and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove bay leaf and serve.
If mixing veggies, add some chopped tomatoes or spinach. Freezes well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.