meal component: veggie
- 4 cups colored radishes (about 14 oz per 4 cups)
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley freshly chopped
- Toss raw radishes with all ingredients except the parsley and add to a baking pan.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the radishes are pierced easily with a fork.
- When done roasting, hit them with the broiler for 1-3 minutes to brown them further if desired.
- Toss hot radishes with the chopped parsley and serve!
Macros listed are for SP version.
HCG DIET ADVICE:
—- ARTICLE: HOW LONG SHOULD YOU DO THE HCG DIET? 3 OR 6 WEEKS?—-
—- INTERVIEW: MEN USING HCG INJECTIONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS – 44 LBS GONE IN 56 DAYS —-
Highly recommend an air fryer for cooking these – having them tonight, and can’t wait. 🙂
Great idea! I definitely think I need to try one of those contraptions out in the near future- thanks for sharing!
This was a big hit with my husband who is not on the diet. I have used your recipes since I started (day 12 VLCD 11.3 lb lost)) and have enjoyed them very much!
Hey Angela! I’m so glad to hear this. Wow and hubby liked too huh? That is definitely saying something. Great losses so far, congrats!
These are LIFE… I have only had radishes raw and didn’t care for them and never thought to try them again. However, your photo was enticing so I thought, what the heck. Wowsers…These are a great alternative to potatoes. I hit mine with a spritz of Braggs liquid aminos when I put them on my plate and they were AMAZING. Thank you.. I just may be able to keep up with this diet.
Woa Camisha lol! LIFE eh?? ;)- I am SO glad you enjoyed them that much. I kind of feel like this diet has inspired me to find ways to make vegetables that most of us don’t care for actually tasty. And I’m so glad it was the photo that inspired you to just give it a try! That is totally what my I’m going for with these photos. And what a great idea with the spritz of braggs!
I also put radishes in soup, roasts and mashed “potatos”- (cauliflower)