Meal components: alternative protein + veggie
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buffalo sauce ingredients.
- Add eggs to bowl with sauce and whisk. Add pickles and chopped spinach and stir again.
- Place whole spinach leaves in the bottom of muffin cups, covering the bottom and sides with the leaves. You should be able to cover 8 cups.
- Divide egg mix into the spinach lined cups.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the muffin cups right after they come out of the oven to prevent them from sticking.
- Serve hot.
- For AP version, use kale leaves rather than spinach and add coconut oil to buffalo sauce to make a smoother taste. - You can skip the spinach and use chopped celery in the mix instead.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.