Meal components: protein + fruit
- Place half of the blueberries in a small saucepan with vinegar, thyme and stevia. Bring to a boil, smashing the blueberries with the back of a spoon as it cooks. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix the chicken, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Press the chicken mix into an eight-inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the chicken as flat and even as possible. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, chicken crust will begin to brown.
- Remove the crust from oven and spread blueberry sauce over the pizza and almost to the edge, leaving a 1/2 inch gap with no sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining blueberries over the top of the pizza.
- Garnish with chopped basil if desired.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.