Meal components: protein + veggie
- Place chicken cubes in a large bowl and toss with the soppin sauce.
- Add the radishes, lemon juice and salt to separate bowl and toss.
- Skewer the chicken and radishes on wooden skewers, alternating between one piece of chicken and one radish.
- Grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the radishes are soft and the chicken is cooked.
- Remove from the grill, garnish with parsley and serve with the lemon wedges.
- AP version: skewer mushrooms and bell peppers as well. - Use spicy soppin sauce for an extra kick.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.