Meal components: protein + veggie + fruit
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In the bottom of the Instant Pot, add chicken, blackberries, balsamic vinegar, Herbes de Provence, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Set manual pressure to high for 10 minutes. When finished cooking, allow to naturally release, approximately 10 minutes.
- As the chicken cooks, add asparagus in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle asparagus evenly with garlic powder, basil and salt. Bake for 10 minutes, until tender.
- Serve chicken with asparagus.
- To make this SP, simply remove the blackberries!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.