Meal components: fruit
- 2 cups dark roast coffee brewed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder dark
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 scoops stevia
- 2 tsp Swerve
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine the coffee, cocoa, salt and stevia in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium, whisking constantly until smooth. Bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and balsamic. Pour into a 9 x 9 x 2 baking pan and place in the freezer.
- After 1 hour, scrape the granita with a fork to “fluff”. Return to the freezer and scrap again in another hour. Scrape and freeze again for the next 4 hours (scraping a total of four times).
- Use a fork to scrape the granita into bowls. It should be light and fluffy like snow!
- Chocolate Bakto extract would add an additional chocolate bonus flavor.
- For AP Option - add 1/4 cup almond milk for a “mocha latte” flavor.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.