Meal components: fruit
- 2 cup oranges
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 scoop stevia extract powder
- 1/4 tsp Glucomannan AP only
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Capella flavor cake batter concentrate
- 2 grissini sticks
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss oranges with stevia, orange zest, glucomannan, allspice, cloves, salt and extract.
- Divide mix into two ovenproof ramekins. Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 25 minutes or until the mix is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and crumble one grissini on top of each ramekin.
- Return to the oven, uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Serve while warm!
- Make a strawberry and orange mix (1 cup each) for an AP option.
- If you do not have cake batter extract, just use vanilla.
- For AP, mix 1 tsp coconut oil with crumbled grissini then sprinkle on ramekins.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.