meal component: protein
- 7 oz Greek yogurt (100g per 3.5 oz) fat free - AP
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia *
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 3/4 cup water
- 7 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender except poppy seeds. Puree until smooth.
- Add poppy seeds and blend for a few seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve!
Skip adding the ice and freeze the smoothie. Place it in the fridge at night to defrost for a morning treat!
Add blueberries to make a tasty blueberry lemon treat
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.