Meal components: alternative protein + veggie + fruit
- 7 oz cottage cheese
- 4 cups fennel chopped
- 2 cups apple chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 scoop powdered stevia
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fennel fronds
- Mix vinegar, oil and salt in a bowl.
- Toss the apples and chopped fennel with vinegar.
- Place the cottage cheese in two bowls and add apples and fennel mix on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and fennel fronds.
- Sweeten the cottage cheese with 1 tsp swerve for a sweeter treat.
- AP option: add chopped cucumbers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.