meal component: fruit
- 1 cup blackberries frozen - AP
- 2 scoops powdered stevia * (1/16 per 2 scoops of stevia)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bakto Maple Flavor
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp glucomannan powder - AP
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 sticks grissini
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the blackberries with stevia, cinnamon, maple flavoring, nutmeg, cornstarch and salt.
- Divide mix into two ovenproof ramekins. Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until the mix is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and crumble one grissini on top of each ramekin.
- Return to the oven, uncovered for another 5 minutes.
- Serve while warm!
If you do not have Batko Maple flavoring, use vanilla extract instead Make in bulk and freeze!
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.
Diane Farrell Flynn
glucomannan powder – AP What is the reason for this? Is it a flavor?
No it’s actually like a thickener – it’s the same thing that miracle noodles are made out of – if you add just a tiny bit, it will add a little bit of a gelatinous/thickness to it to make it stick together if you like- also makes you feel more full as it’s soluble fiber.
I’m reading the directions… My brain is like “CORNSTARCH!?! WHAT?!?!” lol
Oh dear me no lol!
This was so good, I didn’t have the maple or the g powder so I added vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of coconut creamer (has worked for me, could also use milk). It was warm, delicious, and helped me with my menstrual cycle sugar cravings.
I’m so glad you enjoyed it and that it helped with your cravings during that time!