meal components: veggie + fruit
- 1 cup peaches chopped
- 3 cups Cucumber spiralized into noodles or chopped
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- ½ tsp Swerve erythritol or truvia
- ¼ tsp salt
- Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, mint, basil, erythritol and salt.
- Pour dressing over chopped cucumbers and peaches and toss.
- Serve chilled
Add 4 strawberries to the dressing and puree in a food processor for an even more ‘mojito’ flavor.
Leave the skin on the cucumbers.
Make a complete meal with protein by adding 3.5 oz of grilled chicken per serving.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.