meal components: protein + veggie
- 7 oz ground beef
- 1 tsp activated charcoal optional (just makes it black, has no taste)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1.5 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup roasted tomatoes
- 4 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Make the pizza sauce first by steaming spinach in a large skillet along with 2 tbsp water. Simply heat water, add spinach and cover the pan for 5 minutes.
- Add steamed spinach to a blender along with greek yogurt, garlic powder and salt. Puree until smooth and set aside
- In a large bowl, knead together the ground beef, activated charcoal, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Press beef mix into an eight inch pizza pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press again or use a rolling pin to make the ground beef as flat and even as possible. Remove plastic wrap
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes, blackened beef crust will begin to brown
- Remove crust from oven and spread spinach sauce over the top. Evenly distribute roasted tomatoes on the pizza and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza and sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve hot.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.