Meal components: protein + veggie
- In a large ziplock bag combine paprika, chili powder, stevia, pepper and salt.
- Add the chicken breast to bag and shake to coat the breast in seasoning.
- Cook the chicken in a large non-stick pan, searing each side for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and cut into cubed pieces.
- Pour in chicken broth and add sliced bell peppers and chopped onions.
- Sauté veggies for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the chicken on top of the lettuce along with cooked peppers and onions. Pour any remaining pan juices over the top of the bowl as a dressing.
- Skip the peppers, reduce the onions and use water instead of chicken broth for an SP recipe.
- Kick up the spice by adding an additional teaspoon of chili powder.
- Serve along with your favorite salsa. The salsa will also act as a dressing for the romaine.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.