meal component: protein
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop egg white protein powder I used Julian Bakery Unflavored egg white protein - AP
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp crushed cardamom
- powdered stevia *to taste - I used 8 little 1/32 tsp scoops for mine
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/8 tsp glucomannan powder optional - this makes the shake more filling with no added calories for fiber
- Add all ingredients except glucomannan powder and blend. Add glucomannan powder and blend one last time.
- Serve immediately. (Shake starts to separate if left too long.)
*This is based on the Trim Healthy Mama stevia brand that I personally use and linked to in the recipe which is quite concentrated. Stevia potency really varies from brand to brand so you may need to adjust the level of stevia to more or less depending on which one you use.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.