- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 egg white
- 2 tsp Swerve or other Erythritol
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk AP
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 5 scoops powdered stevia at end
- Whisk egg yolk, white, swerve and sea salt together in a pan.
- Add vanilla, rum extract, and almond milk on the stove in a small pot and begin to heat- slowly stir in the egg mixture and continue to heat over low (this is so the egg doesn’t “cook”).
- Remove from heat and add the nutmeg and stevia. Put in the fridge to cool and drink cold.
Would this be a partial protein portion? Trying to figure out how this would fit into a meal. Looks good though!
Hey Kirsten! This would be a partial protein- it has 1 egg yolk and 1/2 an egg white – in Simeons protocol 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites = 1 full protein serving, so you could have a scramble of 3.5 egg whites to make up the rest of the protein serving.