Meal components: Partial Protein
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 tsp Swerve
- 3 scoops stevia 1/32 each scoop
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder SP: do not use
- Beat egg whites until frothy, then add ¼ tsp cream of tartar. Beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add half the swerve and stevia, continuing to beat. Beat until more stiff.
- In a separate small bowl, mix cocoa powder and the other half of the swerve well. Gently fold this mixture into the beaten egg whites until incorporated.
- Using a plastic bag with the tip cut off or a pastry bag, squeeze out round circles about 2-3” in diameter on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 225 for 1 hr. Let sit in closed oven an additional 10-25 minutes